Sunday 18 January 2009

Hi I'm Julie and here is my
Step by Step project for you to have a go with.
"Precious moments layout. "
What you need:
3 sheets 12x12 pp
1 sheet of shaped pp ( for template only)
1 tag
1 journal block
20cm bit of ribbon
Some buttons/ bling
Flower
Assorted lettering
Ink
1 x 5x7 or 6x8 portrait pic.

Step 1

Using the template sheet trace around and cut out on 1 sheet of pp. Ink all edges.

2. ink edges of backing pp and stick shaped pp ontop.
3 & 4. cut a piece of pp the same size of your pic – so if your pic is 5x7 then cut a piece 5x7 - if your pic is 6x8 then cut a piece 6x8. Ink edges and stick down landscape across your page.
Stick down your pic – i have stuck mine down about 1” up from the edge of the pp.


5. choose your title – I have placed my title over the photo to make it stand out more.


6. I have slipped a tag - inked - under the edge of the photo


.


7. add the ribbon under the photo. Then add the journal block ( I have added a quote to my journal block) and a flower or 2, a flourish and some buttons or bling.


All done!!! Hope you enjoyed it!

Bye for now.

No comments: