Tuesday 31 March 2009

SKETCH TUESDAY





OMG can you believe its tuesday again. And tomorrow is the first of April......o my do you realise that makes us a quarter of the way through the year already. Scary mary stuff!


O well without further mucking about worry where the year has gone..lets get on with the show.



Well as said its tuesday which means its sketch day! Yes and another one from me..... I heard you groan in the back there...LOL






And here is my example.





I have used the gorgeous new papers from Cosmo Crickets EverAfter range. Keep watching the shop they will be hitting the shelves very soon!!.



The flowers are from my stash...I found a huge pile I had forgotten all about when i had to pack and shift house. O my the things I found!! LOL.


The big black swirl was cut using the cricut and the small black swirl is a digital brush printed out onto a transparency then trimmed around and stuck on using DS tape.



I hope you have a go at using my sketch, and I would love to see it! Put it in the CPC gallery or post a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

Lone that layout is simply G O R G E O U S ... needs to be in print as well ... beautiful.