Saturday 4 April 2009

Kaiser clear mini album

Hi, and how is your weekend shaping up so far??? I have a little mini album to show you that I completed last weekend at the CPC retreat. Marg gave us some directions to start, then we were left to our own creative devices...lol...and this is what I came up with. I made it for my 9 year old daughter, hence the bright and very girly colours, which she just loves.






The first thing you need to do, is paint all of the edges on both sides, in your chosen paint colour. You then need to work out your photo placement and size, then cut the photo's to the exact same size so that they line up on either side of the acrylic pieces. You can then stick your photos on, we used a glue stick, and from there you can just go crazy with rub-ons, flowers, stickers, bling and any other things you can think of. For my album I've used the gorgeous Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers, Kaiser rubons, Carolee's and Thickers letters, and loads of other bits from my stash. It was such a fun and reasonably quick project to do, I'm already thinking of my next one. Marg has a few different shapes in stock, so go check it out, and have a go yourself. Bye for now. Lynlee x 

No comments: