Tuesday 19 May 2009

Another sketch for you.

Well it's Tuesday again, and you know what that means? Yep that's right, it's time for another sketch. I took this one from a layout I've just completed. Unfortunately I can't show you the layout just yet, as I used the gorgeous bright and funky June kit. The kit will be hitting the shop in about 12 days time, so you'll just have to wait for that one :) But, I am off to do another layout with the sketch, which I will post a bit later.
So, I hope you all have a go at the sketch, and please post your lo in the gallery, 
we love to see your gorgeous creations. Bye for now. 

Ok , so it's taken me all day to get back with my example...lol...but here it is, hope it was a little worth the wait :) I've used some gorgeous new Crate papers, Orbit collection and part of a Jenni Bowlin die cut, all available in store at CPC. 






No comments: