Sunday 7 June 2009

Kaiser Step-by-step

Ok its been awhile since we had a step-by-step so thought I would share this LO with you that I have created this afternoon.

i have used Kaisercraft's Garden Arabesque papers available in the shop.


I have used two sheets of Vinery and one sheet of lattice. And scraps of the green dotty one. I dont have the strip so i dont know what that one is called..LOL



Ok here is what I did.


Step one...


I took the Lattice paper and cut it into a shield/label shape. I then glued that down onto the Dark purple side of the Vinery paper.






Step two...




i then took the second sheet of the vinery paper and again on the dark side I mounted my 5x7 photo. I cut it leaving a bit of room at the top and bottom which I then used an edge punch on.





Step three...

I then cut out a strip from the Vinery paper so that it was approximately 30cms by 8cms. I used a scallop punch on the edge.

I then glued that to my page at an angle.





Step four...

I then glued down a strip ofribbon and some lace to this strip. The lace i got in our recent lace swap...isnt it gorgeous!!!







Step five...


i then glued down my photo slightly to the left of centre. (good song for anymone who remembers it..lol)







Step six...



just for something a bit different I punched some holes into the side of the photo and the side of the paper using my anywhere hole punch and threaded some ribbon through.


Sorry for the terrible photo but I tried and tried to get a better one to no avail...sigh.





Step seven...

Decorate! i used flowers and bling plus my stamping technique from my class lesson.



And thats it...now to think off a title!!



1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

what a beautiful layout!!!!!

Loving the new border around the blog ... very 'noice'!!!!