Thursday 24 September 2009

Tween mini-album

Hi there, Lynlee here :) Marg has asked me to share a little project that kept me pretty busy last weekend, my DD had one of her best friends birthday parties Saturday night, and we decided to make Emily a mini-album for her present, and as she had been given her first camera from her Mum and Dad, it ended up being perfect for her, and she loved it, thank goodness...lol.
So, the actual mini-album is a Basic Grey milk chocolate eclectic album, which Marg has coming into the shop soon, so keep your eye out, they have some beautiful shapes in the album, and the chipboard is a really great quality. Then, I have used the totally gorgeous Collage Press "Sweet Shoppe"Crafting Kit throughout the album, including the patterned papers and die-cuts. I also used my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies to cut some of the photo mounts, and journalling spots. I stamped the journalling spot on the 2nd page with the Pink Persimmon Dutch journal stamp, added lots of inking and white pen, flowers, buttons and even a bit of glitter :) All in all it was quite fun to do, and I loved being able to go a bit mad with the bright colours and pretty things. Thanks for looking. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

what a totally stunning wee album ... a right little work of art - a special treasure for always.

Lois aka katesmum said...

Wonderful... just gorgeous!!