Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the CPC blog readers a very merry Christmas and hope you all have a happy and safe New Year.





From our families to yours, enjoy the festive season and we will see you again in 2010.





But before I go, let me share with you a project I did this afternoon.





Luckily, my order from CPC arrived before I left work at lunchtime. Included with the order was a 7 Gypsies Artist Printers Tray, which was a spur of the moment purchase, but which I managed to alter this afternoon, between wrapping Christmas pressies :)



I have used pp's from the 7 Gypsies Gypsy Market range (which also came in my order) - yummo, and double sided with a plain colour on the back. The Oelander chippie letters have been misted with Suede and then Tattered Rose Glimmermist. The lace, large flower and flower spray have also been given the Tattered Rose Glimmermist treatment, to take away the stark whiteness, and add a smidge of colour. I have added some Kaiser Pearls and White Opal Liquid Pearls as well. All of the above products are available from CPC . The other bits and bobs are from my ever expanding stash.

This Tray I will give to my MIL tomorrow. I hope she likes it.

Thats it from me for 2009. Have a good one, and I will catch you all on the flipside.

Deb xoxox

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

Merry Christmas to you all at Country Papercraft ...