Sunday 21 February 2010

New challenge

Well, it is my turn this week to set the Blog challenge, and I know you are excited about that, lol.

It's a recipe challenge. Please select at least 3 items form the following list and use those items to create your masterpiece.

Please do not forget to show us your creations.

The Ingredients:

1. White background
2. String
3. 2 photos - smaller than 6x4
4. Distressing
5. Stamping
6. White space

As you can see from the example, I have actually used all 6 ingredients to create my layout (although the white background is hard to pick up).



The pp's are Kasier Q3 Shaken Not Stirred collection, and the small black and white alphas are also by Kaiser. Both of these products are available from CPC.

The string I have misted with Black Magic Glimmermist, and although this particular colour is not available at CPC, Marg does have 23 other colours you can chose from :)

I have also used the Black Magic on my stamp for the chippie letters, but applied a bit too much pressure on the 'scr' so they came out inked :(, but he 'eam' are fine.

I have distressed the edges of the pp's with my Heidi Swapp edge distresser whch you can pick up from CPC.

Hope you enjoy my recipe and I look forwatrd to seeing al the fabulous creations

Happy scrappin'

Deb xoxo


No comments: