Friday 2 April 2010

a little black, a little grey, a little pink and a little orange

and an example of those colours working together.

I've scrapped a photo of my cousin's daughter and her Bratz doll, a Christmas present the year before last.

I worked in the colours of the doll's hair, Brianna's dress and the carpet to get my colour combination. A little inking, distressing and using punches and there you have it.





















I've used the Basic Grey Ambrosia collection of papers - Marg has them in the CPC shop.

Have fun being creative ladies.
Signing out
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]


P.S. couldn't quite figure out how to post two pics in one blog post now that I upload them straight from Picasa ... sometimes I'm a little techno challenged ... but ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell everybody [that's why you have two posts].
Posted by Picasa

No comments: