Friday 14 May 2010

Weekend challenge ...

Yep, siree ... it's Friday again. The week has disappeared, just like that and it's time for the weekend and hopefully there will be a little time to be creative.

This weekend I thought we would have a colour challenge.


So here we go ... with a little help from Mish ... she did the colour thingymajig for me ...


A little white, a little blue, a little orange and a little brown.


More than happy to see a little black in there as well.





















I'm sure that you will be able to work with these colours - no problems at all ... so ... along with the colour combo challenge how about we add a little something ... you need to use more than one photo and do something to your photos. If you are clever, feel free to photoshop your pics and pop a border of sorts on them ... or be like me ... I grabbed a piece of sand paper and sanded lightly around the edges and then used pine cone ink.

Oh wow ... another layout with DS with old photos ... I will add journalling to this layout, I've got a feeling these pics were taken when he had just turned 7 ...






















Happy creating and don't forget to add your layout to the gallery or link back here.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Signing out.
Michelle aka Mrs Frizz
Posted by Picasa

No comments: