Tuesday 9 November 2010

Spotlight on ...

It's no secret that I totally love Basic Grey and look what Marg has in the CPC shop.

The gorgeous Basic Grey greeting card kit in the Lemonade range.





So I decided to have a play.  Grabbed the kit, my basics, you know what I mean, scissors, ink, adhesive and took it all into work with me and during my lunch break I got a little creative.

Talk about easy peasy and truly it was and I'm absolutely rapt with my cards.

Inside the pack you will find all your bits and pieces all numbered, a project sheet with step-by-step instructions and then guess what ... you go for it.

Now this kit would be absolutely brilliant to take with you to a crop ... it's all there for you.



So here is a wee collage of some of my creativity.  Now admittedly I glanced at a couple of cards and their instructions and thought yep, and so I may have made a couple of 'little' changes as I created ... and wait for it, I even grabbed the black journalling pen for the faux stitching.

Right then, have fun creating ladies.
CYA
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: