Friday 5 November 2010

Time for a Holiday Challenge!!

I picked up this cute Scrap FX chippie title in the shop last time I was at retreat. I really hoped I would get an album made before I went to Bali, but no such luck! Maybe when I get back......


So, since I am currently enjoying a nice relaxing break in Bali, I thought everyone else should remember a nice holiday time as well and scrap it!

I'd love to see layouts, OTP projects, a canvas with your favourite holiday snap....ANYTHING holiday related. Put it in the gallery here
And if you don't have time to scrap about it why not share your favourite holiday photo in the gallery and promise me that you'll scrap it soon! If you do the challenge, or post a  photo and make the promise I just might bring you a wee prezzie back from my little trip as a reward! How's that???
And of course you'll still be in the monthly draw if you get a challenge item uploaded before the end of the month!
It doesn't have to be fancy.....my example certainly isn't! Just have to get through those photos somehow!

No comments: