Tuesday 30 November 2010

Tuesday Technique

Hi all, my turn to post again. I thought instead of a challenge this week, I would share with you instead (though if you want to have a go at something similar and upload it for everyone to see, of course it can count as a challenge!)

Before I went to Bali I bought a cute little FX chippie from the store so that I could make myself an album to put all my photos in. I went for a premade album cover which is black so then I needed something bright and cheery to remind me of Bali.




So first I painted, lots of different bright colours. While the paint was still wet I added some glitter. Then when it was dry I added some clear dimensional magic to make it shiny.

This is what it looks like on the cover of my album....



Hope this inspires you to do something with your plain chippie!

Rach
xo


No comments: