Thursday 2 December 2010

and it's time ...

... for a wee recipe challenge ... so your recipe this week ...

To complete a layout ... oops, that should be a multi photo layout. That's right I want to see more than one photo, in fact three photos would be good and in some of those photos I want to see water. If you want to scrap a layout with more than three photos - I say, go for it.

Let's add a few more ingredients shall we ...

A little ink
A little glimmermist or paint
A little distressing
A little layering
and some tags ...

There you have it ... I'm sure that this won't be difficult.

I will leave you to mix the ingredients.

Look forward to seeing what you cook up.

And before I go ... here's what I did.






















Happy creating.
Later,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]
Posted by Picasa

No comments: