Tuesday 21 December 2010

Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone!

A fab thing about this time of year, is how inspired you can be by all the fabulous Christmas designs and colours out there.

One of my favourite colour combinations is Red & Aqua, and I think it translates so well to Christmas time, I have seen some amazing festive decor created using this colour combo.


On this christmas present shipping tag, I have used some Heidi Swapp star paper tape, Kaiser aqua rhinestones, Basic Grey "Curio" mini monogram stickers, and a little punch of the reindeer from some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses patterned paper.

So your challenge today is to use two colours on your creation. To make it a bit easier, I am going to let you also add in black, white or cream, so you may use those as an extra colour if you wish.

Can't wait to see what you make!!

Happy Christmas!

Lee :)

No comments: