Saturday 22 January 2011

Cyber Crop Fundraiser Weekend.

Hi everyone,

We are running a funraiser in the shop this weekend to help with the floods in Australia. So we thought why not have a Cyber Crop as well.

Instead of doing vouchers for the crop, I will donate the money instead to the floods. So join in the fun and you will be doing your bit as well. Also 10% of all sales will also be donated.

The girls have put together some challenges to get your Mojo going.

First one is from Lee.

Hey all, my challenge is:


Scrap some Christmas photos! Use at least two photos on your page, as well as at least 20 words of journaling.

My page is made using the December D’luxe Designer Kit. I have used some punches on this including a plain & scallop circles, as well as the Martha Stewart doily lace punch. The open scalloped square was made using my diecut machine & the Spellbinder Nestabilities “Lacy Squares” dies.


Thanks for looking!

Lee

Now one from Rach..

To use the sketch to create a layout. I'd like it to include:
A) some blue (for the floodwaters); and
B) because events this year have been a bit of an eyeopener about how we never know what's around the corner and life's too short...you can use either "Fun" photos, or you should try a product or technique you've never used before.
Have fun!!

Using blue and white c/s; BG PP; some old Kaiser pp; Flower and cork from old kit; Cuttlegub frames, thickers and adornit letters


I got my new camera this week and DH came home with an old picture someone at work was chucking. He thought I could use it to make a collage of photos...but I had a way cooler idea! My kids wouldn't play along and be in the photo but they happily took photos for me.

No comments: