Friday 28 January 2011

Guess what ...

woo hoo ... it's Friday and it's time for the weekend and ...

I'm setting the weekend challenge - just saying!

So ... my challenge for you this weekend is to be a little creative with the following colours ...

A little red, a little white and a little pink!

Why those colours?

Well we are only a few weeks out from that special day - you know the one ... St Valentine's Day ... although in saying that, every day should be a 'love' day.

So I would like you to be creative with those colours. 

You can create a layout, an OTP, a card - whatever you like.

My creativity is done and dusted, but it's a little bit late this side of the ditch to be taking photos.  So I will share tomorrow.

Don't forget to upload to the gallery.
Happy creating.
Take care,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: