Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New Year to you all ...

Sometimes, well lots of times actually, we take photos that shall we say, aren't the best quality ... the lighting isn't flash, we have blurred photos due to movement, all sorts of reasons.

Sometimes though we 'have' to use the best of the bad, if that makes sense. So that we can keep the memory alive.

My challenge to you this week, to scrap some of those 'not the best' photos.

These photos aren't flash of DS, but I really needed to use them to record a special moment in time from prize giving a few weeks ago.

So, on your layout, apart from a multi photo layout, I would like to see a multi alpha title, a little metal [in my case staples], some stickers, yep, you read right, some stickers - I've used a selection of BG stickers on my layout and some mini alphas and I would also like to see something recycled - and in my case you can see a little strip of pizza packaging which I have recycled.




















Throw in a few tags, a little glimmermist, a little Tim Holtz distress ink [black soot] and there you have it.

Don't forget to share in the gallery.

Until next time, happy creating.
Michelle aka Mrs Frizz
Posted by Picasa

No comments: