Tuesday 18 January 2011

Time for a little more creativity

and a challenge ...

For some reason I seem to be scrapping more multi photo layouts at the moment, not sure why that is ... but it is ... once upon a time, I was definitely a one photo per layout kinda gal ... but not anymore.

So, this challenge, four photos, yes ... I said four photos, so don't all fall off your chairs; [a few years ago though, I would have fallen off my chair and thrown my arms in the air and thought to myself, so NOT a happening thing] - but you can do it, I know you can ... throw in a little hand stitching, a little stamping and some distressing and a multi alpha title ... and you can add whatever else you want into the recipe ...




I've used white cardstock, Basic Grey Wander 6x6 pad, Tim Holtz distress ink - black soot, Adorn it foam alphas, mini alphas and a little embroidery thread.

Marg has a wonderful selection of Basic Grey 6x6 pads in the shop and I find these days that they are truly a 'must have', almost a staple scrapping product for me at the moment.

Don't forget to load your layout in the gallery.

Happy creating.
Later,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: