Wednesday 12 January 2011

Tuesday's Challenge

Sorry, its a little late...

but you know a when a girl's on holidays you lose track of what day it is...

So my challenge to you - because I am on holidays - is...

To scrap a holiday layout...

Use one of those fun holiday snapshots that you haven't gotten around to scrapping yet... Or take a new photo if you are on holidays...

You must use - 4 patterned papers (because it was my birthday the other day and I have doubled the 4's)
20 mixed alphas (because today I have been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years)
3 large embellishments (because I have 3 adult children)
1 medium embellishment (because we have 1 teen)
1 small embellishment (because we have 1 miniature JR dog)


Have fun - look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Happy Holidays
XXXX Mish

No comments: