Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tuesday Challenge - Circles circles circles...

Happy March Everyone! Gosh, hasn't the time so far this year flown by!

My challenge today is for you to use LOTS of circles (at least 6) on your creation.



I made a card for our friends 40th Birthday, and used my small circle punch to cut shapes from some different scraps of PP, then machine stiched them in a grid pattern on a piece of Bazzil Kraft cardstock.

Once that was done, I attached the segment to a folded card base, and then added the fabulous Pink Paislee chipboard 40. This is a great card to make in production line format, as you can really get a flow on with it!

Thanks so much for looking, can't wait to see your multiple circle project!

Lee :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Great challenge, Lee - just what I need to get back scrapping. Thank you. Deb xox

Country Papercraft said...

agree great challenge Lee...Marg.

Rach said...

Looks great Lee!