Friday 8 April 2011

It's the weekend ... woo hoo !!!

and it's time for your weekend challenge.

Ladies, a two part challenge for you this weekend.

Your first part of the challenge is to make am embellishment cluster that you could use on either a card, a canvas, or a layout.

I've ripped apart the lid of a box which had corrugated cardboard in it ... many of you could grab a pizza box and rip it apart - just saying ... lol ...

I've used Tim Holtz distress crackle paint, a quote, a tag, some recycled netting from a bouquet of flowers, my Martha Stewart punch, a few baubles, a feather and some Kaiser flowers, which I have scrunched and layered to make my wee flowers.






So there you have it ... my embellishment cluster that I could have actually adhered to the front of a card ... but I chose to use mine on a layout.

So ... that's the second part of the challenge; I would like to see how you have used your creativity.


I will take photos of my layout tomorrow and post on line and in the gallery. 


It's pitch black this side of the ditch and taking photos at this hour of the night, well it's not the best really.


Remember, there are two parts to the challenge and you will need photos of both parts to complete the challenge.

Happy creating ladies.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: