Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday's Challenge - a sketch

Hi Guys,

Well I had great intentions of creating a layout to go along with my sketch - the photos are printed, but somehow the mojo just wouldn't flow - then the hungry hoards decided that I needed to go shopping and fill my pantry with food - cause there is absolutely "NOTHING" to eat - I am sure my shelves were pretty well stocked, but obviously not with the right stuff! LOL

So hopefully today I can create... but until then - here is your sketch.  Interpret it anyway you like - change things to suit yourself, but most of all have fun with it...


So I have whipped up a layout now...


Using Basic Grey Black Tie & Mellow, including alphas - and Fundamentals alpha stickers

Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery...

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow Mish - sensational sketch and even more sensational layout

Deb xoxo