Thursday 5 May 2011

A little creativity in the kitchen ...

Yep, something a little different.

I found time last week to bake one night after work.

I decided to make cinnamon oysters, a first for me and I know a favourite of DH's from way back.  His sister used to bake them many moons ago.

So anyway, I decided to be a little creative in another part of the house and that would be the kitchen and I whipped up these beauties.

A real surprise for DH when he got home from work that night.




So ... my challenge for you ... to scrap a recipe, whether it be a treasured family recipe brought down through the generations; your favourite recipe or whatever or think outside the square a little and scrap pics of your children having fun in the kitchen.

I plan on scrapping this pic and the recipe at some stage.

Happy creating whether it be in the kitchen or your scrappy space.
Later
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

1 comment:

Mish said...

so where is the recipe for this yummy looking recipe??? LOL