Friday 20 May 2011

Weekend Challenge - Paper Flowers

Hi All,

Before I started scrapping I was an avid dressmaker - and made all my kids clothes and a lot of my own.  So in saying that I have loads of paper dress patterns stashed away.  I have seen many layouts with paper flowers made from patterns on, so my challenge to you is to create a paper blossom using a dress pattern. I have even given you a step by step to create ribbon roses.



Mother - using only 2 pieces of patterned paper - BellaBella - all my blossoms are made from dress patterns, even the twisted vines, also glimmermist, alphas from a past kit, pearls and a chipboard clock. The leaves are made using a couple of paper blossoms - Prima and BG.



Look forward to seeing your creations

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

absolutely fab-u-lous ...

Country Papercraft said...

agree, love it...what a great idea to do your leaves from paper flowers....great tip thanks.
Marg.