Tuesday 17 May 2011

Your Tuesday challenge ...

I tend to scrap feminine layouts and love to use ribbons, lace, flowers and bling and make my layouts, dare I say it ... pretty.


So this week I thought we would go the other way.


Ladies, your challenge this week is to create a masculine layout.


I want you to dig deep into your stash and find some chipboard and some buttons and pop them somewhere on your layout.






I have journalled on a hidden tag which is sitting under the top edge of my papers. 


Our son has a wee part time job - two shifts during the week outside school hours and on the day that this photo was taken he had just come home from an induction with his new uniform - his shirt was straight out of the packet and needless to say, someone he knew grabbed the camera quick smart.

He wasn't overly impressed with me taking his photo and did point out to me his shirt needed to be ironed.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Happy creating ladies.
Keep warm and dry.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

1 comment:

Country Papercraft said...

great page and photo...wonderful challenge. Thanks, Marg.