Thursday 30 June 2011

a Challenge ...

and it's my turn to put a challenge up.

I've had my thinking cap on and trust me ... no idea on why I thought of this one ...

But here it is.

My challenge ... grab your camera.  I want you to take a photo, if need be take more than one photo if you like scrapping multi photo layouts.

But I want you to take your photo from the inside of your home, looking out.  No staged photos in any way, shape or form.

If you open up your garage door, stand in the garage doorway and take a photo of what you see, looking out.

If you open up your kitchen window, your front door, your back door, your bedroom window ... take a photo looking out and scrap it.

It's a view you see every day ... but have you scrapped it before now?

I want you to promise me, that the better part of your body is actually inside, when you are taking your photo.

Make sense?

Hope so.

Now get creative, both with your camera and your creativity.
Don't forget to upload into the gallery.
Wrap up warm.
CYA
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: