Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tuesday Challenge.....

From This to This in..........not very long at all! I forgot to time it but it really wasn't very long!)




Yesterday I found wht I thought was an address book, reduced from $20 to $2. When I took the cover off I found they had cleverly placed the 10 page address book over the  front of an (almost half way through the year) Diary! Sneaky. But $2.00 is $2.00 so I went ahead and decorated it, although a little less extravagantly since it won't be as well used as I first thought!
I have used 2 scraps of paper (October Afternoon and MME), Some lace, a rub on and a flower made using my Tim Holtz die.

Now go forth and create something which was previously something else....... That's it. The Challenge is alter or create something Off the Page.
Good luck..Happy Scrapping!

Rach

No comments: