Tuesday 6 September 2011

And it's Tuesday ...

wow, the weeks are rolling by ...

I've had the opportunity to play just recently and I have to be honest here and say, I really did do, just that ...

I played.

I grabbed a handful of shipping tags, grabbed some glimmermists and inks, a little muslin, some stamps, some seam binding and a few flowers and baubles ...

I've started making my Christmas tags for this year and let me tell you something, no two will be alike. They are definitely one-of-a-kind creations.

Close-ish, but not quite the same.





















My challenge to you for today is to start thinking along the lines of Christmas - make a card, make a tag, make a Christmas off the page project, scrap some Christmas photos.

Most of all ... have fun.

Don't forget to upload to the gallery.
Happy creating.
Later,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]
Posted by Picasa

No comments: