Tuesday 20 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

yes it is ... it's not long now before the big red man finds his way to my house and I know that I've been good [ahem, kinda good ... I guess].  Ummmmm ... most of the time!!!

Come on Santa, you know I have ...

Right then.

Christmas to me decorating our house, well the majority is done in good ol' traditional colours, you know the ones, the greens, the reds, the golds, throw in a little white ... something like that.




My challenge to you ... scrap something in the traditional Christmas colours - black and white are allowed as well.  Well actually, you don't need to scrap something, just be a little creative using the traditional Christmas colours.

Don't forget to upload to the gallery and share with us all.

Merry Christmas to you all from me - from across the ditch.
Take care and enjoy the Christmas festivities.
Later
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: