Saturday 25 February 2012

It's the weekend ... woo hoo !!!

and time for another weekend challenge.

Are you ready?

Come on, come and play with us.

My challenge for you this weekend - to put together a layout or a card and use a variety of shapes and just to add a little spice to the challenge as well, you should use a coloured background, some paint/ink/mist and how about some fibres/ribbons/twine.

Sound easy - of course it is.

I've put this layout together to show you just how easy it is.





I've used squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, stars, lots of different shapes.

My circles included in my layers are actually full circles, but you can only see half circles and my triangles make up my banner and my squares and rectangles, well you can see them everywhere.

Happy creating everyone and don't forget to upload to the gallery.
Enjoy your weekend.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: