Friday 30 March 2012

Scrap Factor - week 5 - a little bit country

Do you have the Scrap Factor ???

Another week done and dusted and we are now up to week 5 and this week, I think it's time for a little bit of country pop.

And a big country pop singer - you can't go past is a favourite of mine and that would be Shania Twain.



No one needs to know - the title of this layout is the name of one of Shania Twain’s songs.


So, you need to put together a layout along the following lines:


Use a title of a song or you can use lyrics in your journaling

Monochromatic layout in my case I was thinking the barren outback, sandy, dry, dirt

Lots of texture, I’ve used gesso, mesh ribbon, layering, distressing and inking and hessian fabric flowers, note the jute centres, and a little muslin fabric


My hidden journaling which is tucked into the envelope reads : I love to read and what I love to read the most is a soppy romance book, one that takes me to faraway lands, a long time ago.  I can bury myself in an historical romance book and quite happily sit there, lie there or whatever, lose all track of time and keep reading until I am finished.  Sssshhh ... don’t tell anyone.  No one needs to know!


So there you have it ... your Scrap Factor challenge for this week.

Don't forget to upload to the gallery - I can't do the linky thing here as I am a little bit techno challenged and I'm nothing but honest.

(luckily I can jump in and create it for you xxx Mish)


Happy creating everyone.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]









No comments: