Saturday 25 April 2009

Doodlebug Black & White Cards


Hi, I thought I would share some cards we did this week in a class using the lovely Doodlebug Black & White Wedding papers.
This first couple I found the design while searching the net, sorry cannot remember where I got
it.
I used the white divine on one and the black paisley on the other.
Also used bazzill cardstock, Cuttlebug tag team - textile hearts to make the heart on the front. The other hearts are made using EK folk heart punches.
The stamps are Adorn-it and the ink is Stazon Black.



















I think these would make awesome Wedding Invitations.
If you would like the instructions, please leave me a message in the comments and I will get them to you.
This next card, using the same range, it is the black divine this time.
The punched edge was made using a Fiskars Lace border punch.
The red on the front is Bazzill run through the Cuttlebug swirls embossing bolder.
The flower is made up from white bazzil stamped with the new Delish Script stamp (I love this stamp), then punched out with the extra large EK Retro Daisy Punch. This punch is awesome, so many uses. The other paper is from the same range also punched with the Retro punch. With a red material flower and brad to finish off with.
Under the punched lace edge I have placed a strip of 3/4" black velvet ribbon.








Thanks for looking.
Marg.

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

Yes please ... I would love you to share your instructions.

Stunning ...

I really should build up my stocks of cards.