Monday 20 April 2009

Sketch Tuesday

yeppers its that time of the week again..... sketch time...woohoo!!!
Boy the weeks are just flying by arent they.

We have one more week of school holidays here then they are back for another term.
Winter will be here before we all know it. Im looking forward to that! Im definately a winter gal, love the cold nights where you can snuggle under the blankets and the kids noses are glowing red from the cold...lol...ok I digress...I tend to do that.
Off into my own little world......but enough i hear you all yell.....get on with the sketch....ok ok I hear ya!! No need to be pushy..lol




and here is my example. i have used the totally gorgeous 3 bugs in a rug papers that are so great for Boys pages. Available in the shop! go look you know you want to!!! They are so yummy!


No go forth and create and dont forget to share them with us!!!

No comments: