Friday 12 March 2010

Weekend Challenge

Hi Guys,

It's my turn to set the weekend challenge this week...

So my challenge to you is:

That you scrap 1 photo 2 ways.

So what this means is that you take the same photo

and scrap it two different ways.

IE: Different products
Focus on Different parts in the photo

My Examples are:
In this first layout I have focused on how alike - yet different my boys are.

The second layout focus on them growing up so fast. I managed to snap this photo whilst they were sitting on the jetty in the Marina on holidays so I have used the lyrics from Sitting on the Dock .

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Don't forget to post in the gallery or link back to this post with your layouts.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gosh Mish - your boys sure have grown. I almost wouldnt recognise them :(

Absolutely fabulous layouts as well - it is so great to see you scrapping again

Deb xoxxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, sneaky, lol ...2 LOs needed!! Better get thinking. Love what you've done with the photo, Mish.

Judy W