Friday 24 September 2010

Weekend Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone,

Thought it was about my turn to give you all a challenge....so I have drawn up a sketch, sorry not as fabbo as the digi ones the other designers do...must get someone to show me how to do that.


Not going to make it that easy though...if I have to fuss then so do you...
(well I don't have to ...but cannot help myself)..lol.,

You have to play with it....using rubons, bling, punches, stamps and ....
stickers, yep, stickers. (alpha stickers don't count as having used stickers)
 there are some awesome ones out there now, or you may have some in your stash...cause you also have to use something that has been in your stash for ages...can be your stickers or rubons...IYKWIM.

And I even did a page to show you that I do scrap sometimes.



This is layout about our little Jorja,
she calls Neil  - Dad-dad  instead of Grandad...
just too cute.

I have used Kraft for the back, 1 piece of October Afternoon seaside paper (both sides)
Kaiser rubons from 2 half used pkts....(from stash)
My Matha Stewart Punches - Doily lace edge punch and 3 in 1 butterfly punch.
Collection words, that I have had for a long time.
Kaiser bing, also left over bits and bobs.
The stickers are from a 12 x 12 sheet - BG Green at heart.
The flower is one of the lovely Petaloo Flora Doodles.

So there you go, have fun and don't forget to put your page into the gallery to be in the running for a voucher to spend in the shop.

Take care  -   Marg.


No comments: