Friday 17 September 2010

Your challenge this weekend

... I'm thinking that you might just need a wee challenge this weekend ...

We've had a cold snap hit us this side of the ditch and I truly mean a real cold snap.  It's cold and miserable, we've got wind and rain, we've had snow flurries today, I kid you not, and an amazing hail shower has just passed us by.  In other's words, it's not nice outside.

I'm over it already and I so want it to be warm again!!!  And I'm honest!  Bring on Summer I say!

So my challenge for you this weekend is to be creative and think warm - whether that be using warm colours or scrapping Summery photos.  Show me something that will make me at least feel a little warmer.

Don't forget to upload your creativity in the gallery.

Have fun and happy creating.
Bye
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: