Thursday 17 February 2011

Thursday Challenge...

Hellooooooo!

I am still trying to get my head above water... Literally! In between swimming lessons, I have also been stuck in a town with flash flooding, (a new experience for me - driving through flooded waters - with a panicky passenger).  But tomorrow is the final day of swimming lessons for me until December :-( I really do enjoy it!

Anyways my challenge to you today is to use on your layout....

4 patterned paper from different manufacturers
2 complimentary cardstock colours (think colour wheel)
A mixed media title (chipboard, rubons, foam alphas, stamped - just a mixture of them all)
At least 3 photos
6 ribbons
3 flowers (or circle embellishments if doing a boy page)
1 die cut
1 journalling block
3 flourishes
Look forward to seeing your creations..


xxxx Mish

1 comment:

scrapping queen said...

hey Mish with all these to add to a LO you sure you didnt get your ears flooded with water on your drive!!!
Some of us will stress to add all this to one LO!!!
Ok NOT ME!!
barbie.xxx