Tuesday 15 February 2011

Tuesday Challenge - Landscape Photos!

Hey everyone, Lee here again, with your Tuesday Challenge.

I'd like to see you scrap at least two Landscape oriented photos - I am sure you all have plenty of those in your happy snap collections!



For my page, I used the beautiful February kit - the gorgeous "Life is Beautiful" border 12x12 piece was perfect for placing some landscape photos (and I would imagine two portrait pics would work just as well in the other orientation!). I have used this kit for so many pages/cards now that it is all but used up - such great value!

I have also put to work the lovely Maya Road tiny Doily stamps and scallop punch, added the Threading Water border punch, and some Carolees tiny alphas to finish off the title - all available in the shop.

Thanks so much for looking, I can't wait to see what you come up with using your landscape photos!

L. :)

1 comment:

Country Papercraft said...

Oh Lee this is lovely, well done.