Tuesday 29 March 2011

Don't throw away that rubbish girls ...

A big hi-de-hi from me ... all the way from the other side of the ditch ... hi !!!!


Remember I said, don't throw away that rubbish girls.


Well I didn't ... last year I had a wee package of choccies gifted to me and I thought to myself at the time, must keep that ... might come in handy.

and it has ...

I opened up said wee package and have used the packaging as a template ...





Out came some Prima papers, my Martha Stewart frond punch [again] - most well used tool I have in my scrapping room at the moment, a little bling, a flower, a tag, a butterfly and some ink ... and voila.






I printed off some friends quotes, adhered them to some Prima packaging - talk about recycling ladies, inked the edges and they just fit snugly inside my wee purse.

I couldn't add any additional flowers to the tags - would have been too bulky to fit inside the purse ... shame really.

So there you have it.

Next time you are throwing rubbish away, you might like to think twice and either recycle said rubbish or use it as a template.

Happy creating girls.
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous Mrs Frizz :)

Anonymous said...

Think there is supposed to be a photo on the page but for some reason I can't see it, Mrs F. Have to hope it goes into the gallery. Sounds like something I would appreciate - always like recycling ingenuity.

Judy (Bramblebabe)

Mrs Frizz said...

for some reason there are little boxes and not a lot else ... the technology gremlins are dancing again ... sorry girls ... whip into the gallery and have a wee looksy.

The trials of technology.