Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lee's March D'Luxe Designer Kit 8.5x11 Pages

Hey everyone,

I finally have my scanner/computer working again so I can share a couple of pages I made with the fabulous March D'Luxe Designer Kit - "A Rose by Any Other Name". The colours from this kit go perfectly with these photos.

First up, this is a pic of my little bloke B and his big cousin C - B just adores him! All supplies are from the D'Luxe Designer Kit, and I have used two of my Tim Hotlz dies on the page (the flourish and the bookplate).



And secondly - some photos of my parents with their gorgeous grandson (and my fantastic nephew) Joshua James - JJ is a bit bigger now, but he is super adorable in these photos from last year with my parents.



I have also used my new Martha Stewart loop punch on this page - which is available in the shop too.

I think there might just be a couple of kits left in the shop, so be quick!!

Cheers,

Lee

2 comments:

Country Papercraft said...

fantastic pages Lee....amazing work with the kit.
Marg.

Mrs Frizz said...

love your layouts Lee ... fabbo creativity.

And the joys of technology ... grrhhhh!!!