Thursday 31 March 2011

More recycling...

Mrs Frizz and I had the same idea in the same week so thought I would show another example of recycling.
This is the box my new Telstra Modem came in this week. A plain white sturdy box with no markings on..perfect to make into a Treasure Box to keep all the little notes and things my children like to give me!


I painted it pink, then added some green and white splashes and splotches. I used one half sheet of Prima pp (did you know Prima have some beautiful papers.....they don't just do flowers!?!?), some stamping, old rubons and letter stickers. Ribbon from my stash and the "bobbly" ribbon from a previous design kit. Oh, and 4 brads to make sure the corners don't lift.
(The sides have just paint and stamped flowers as they actually tuck in like a shoe box and I thought paper might lift.)
Such a cheap, easy, fun little project...can see why Mrs F is addicted to OTP items!

Thanks for looking...can't wait to see your recycling efforts in The Gallery soon!

Rach
xx

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous rach ... love those colours together ...