Friday 22 April 2011

Your challenge this weekend ...

and it's a long weekend girls, so you will have plenty of time to be creative ... well I hope that you will.


My challenge for you all - to create a layout with the following :


1 photo

2 different alphas

3 different pearls - I've used teal, cream and those gorgeous new strands of pearls that Marg has recently uploaded into the shop

4 different shapes - I've used squares, rectangles, a heart and whatever shape you call my background paper

5 different flowers - well at least five ... and I've actually emptied some of those really old half opened packets that I have had lying around - must be time to replace them - lol ...


Now on top of all that ... I want to see different textures - I've used felt, netting from an old floral bouquet, hessian, feathers and pearls ...


It's time to rummage around in your stash girls and dig out some of your treasures.


Here's my example.





And yep, I know that you have seen this photo before and just recently ... but this one I've decided is going in a frame in my scrap room - just cos.


I had a wee giggle to myself though ... I had this layout sitting on the bench in the kitchen waiting for me to take a photo and I went past it and noticed something sitting on it ... DH had seen it and left two wee pieces of hessian string sitting under the title ... like a cross [as a kiss] and he had picked up one of my wee heart trinkets and popped it beside the word 'love' ... isn't he a wee darling.


So there you have it ... have fun creating and don't forget to upload into the gallery.

Here is Barbie's take on my challenge.




If you are travelling anywhere this long weekend, safe travels my friends.

Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]

No comments: