Thursday 23 June 2011

Thursday's Challenge....

Good morning everyone, I am rushing out the door to work today and I quickly remembered that it was my turn to set the blog challenge.

Mine is going to be a little bit of a challenge - but will also be fun...

What I would like you to do is try something NEW!!!!

Recently I discovered a canvas making Technique that I have thoroughly fallen in love with and when I get time will continue making a load more of them - not sure what for yet - but I will make some more. Might have to start giving them away or my wall will be covered in them... LOL

Thanks to Nic Pomeroy for the inspiration. My canvases can be seen in the gallery along with 2 that my DD and her friend have made.

So your challenge is to use the internet, magazines, whatever (Youtube is a great place to discover and learn techniques) to find a NEW technique and try it out!

Have fun, and catch you all soon.

Have a great Thursday

No comments: