Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesdays Challenge

Good morning everyone. My turn for the challenge today.

I would like you to do a layout using only 1 piece of card stock and 1 piece of patterned paper.
1 large photo
1 recycled item - please state.
stamping
punching
ribbon
rubons
flowers
brads
You also have to use at least 3 items from your stash that you have had for a long time...please state, is always interesting to see what others have been hording.

Even with all these things I would like you to still leave plenty of "white space"

This is my example...first page I have done of our new Grand Baby.

The PP is Little Yellow Bicycle

The recycled item is some wool that Barbie gave me ages ago..I have used it to frame the photo. (I used brads in the corners of the frame)

Items from my stock - the little silver heart was also a gift from Barbie, years ago..Thanks. .It was always just to bright for me, but I have painted it with alcohol ink and am pleased with the result.
I stamped the paper inside the frame as well as the date, also stamped the little pink circle tag that I have had for ever.

The other adore tag  and the little clear tag are left over from kits.

The flowers I have just dipped into liquid chalk to give a little extra colour..the flower up the top was a gift from Mrs Frizz. thanks!!

The punch is a new MS that just came in the other day, will try to load it on-line today.

Have fun and don't forget to share in the gallery.

Marg.

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow - what a totally gorgeous layout ... love all of it.