Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday Challenge - Reflections

With Anzac Day upon us, I decided it was time to do some reflecting! That's it...the whole challenge! Create a layout reflecting on anything at all!

This is one I did with a photo I stole from my cousin's Facebook page this morning! This is my Pop who was a Prisoner of War.

 I'd like to add more to this page, hopefully finding out about the time and place of the actual photo, but my dad's away so i will add it later.

And this one I did earlier this week, reflecting on all the times my youngest has been up on his dad's shoulders and how he will soon have to stop as he's getting too big :(

Nice and easy, right!? Get to it then!! It's almost the end of the month and you want to be in the running for the prizes I'm sure!?........

Happy scrapping,
Rach

No comments: