Monday 7 May 2012

Tuesday Blog Challenge ( on a Monday...LOL!)

Hey everyone, hope you are having  a fantastic week so far!

Here is my Tuesday Challenge for this week - I hope you forgive me that I am posting it on a Monday though, tomorrow is going to be crazy busy!

Your challenge is to create a layout with die cuts or punches! Here is my creation:



 My page uses the following die cuts: Pink diecut swirl - Bo Bunny "Noteworthy" range, Bird image - Authentique "Gathering" Icons die-cut, and the flowers are one that the fabulous Marg put together, using vintage paper and a Tim Holtz sizzix die.

OTHER SUPPLIES: PP - Authentique "Gathering" range, Bloom PP (dots), Ruby Rockit "Nostalgia" range, Nevermore PP (words sheet behind photo)
TITLE LABEL: "Beautiful" - Ruby Rockit "Nostalgia" Tokens stickers
QUOTE & KEY & LABEL STICKERS: October Afternoon "Farmhouse" range word stickers


Cant wait to see what you make!

Cheers, Lee :)



No comments: